Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Wilmore Police Department



Yesterday morning I got word that the Wilmore Police were looking for me. Yes, that's right. The Police. They had apparently dropped by (or perhaps called, I'm not sure) my former employer. They called the IS office, and then they called the HR department. Neither place had my new work number, so they encouraged the Police (actually, the Police Chief!) to call my parents' house.

I called the police station (pictured here) to find out what was going on, but they didn't know anything. I left my office number, and then called various other people to make sure I wasn't being informed of some tragic accident. Had no idea why I was being called by the police.

Well, about an hour later, the police chief calls. Turns out he likes my daily photos, and wanted to find out who I was, and possibly meet me. Perhaps we'll run into one another at the Wilmore July Fourth celebration.

So, here's a picture of the Wilmore Police Station for the occasion. (My sister took the photo this time.)

No comments: